green drink

Green Smoothie Supercharged

As many of you know, one of the easiest ways to get a ton of nutrition into your body is to make a green drink/smoothie. I have a recipe (click here) that consists of greens, fruit and yogurt but I have recently come up with a ‘supercharged version’ to give you more nutritional support by … Continued

Green Smoothie

What is it? The green smoothie or green drink is a blender drink of live food packed with vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Blending greens as well as fruits and other vegetables liberates 92-94% of the vitamins and minerals—creating instant usable nutrition. Chewing on the other hand only liberates 2-6% of the vitamins and minerals—hard work … Continued